View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM
  # 233 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Hi guys, took me two sessions over two days to catch up, so I apologise for late responses!

Happy 13 months PJ, how are you settling in?

IP don't stay where you are not appreciated, or treated as a lesser being. You are worth more than that and deserve better. Put out your feelers now, you must have some good contacts through previous work?

August(?) it sounds like you have a lot of emotional stuff going on just now, feel free to offload here as much as you need to over the coming weeks. I know how much it has lifted my burdens from time to time, just writing down a post.

Glee my sweet friend, 3 years, it is amazing how far you have come over that time, and how hard you continue to work at your personal developement.

Mags I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

Sass, I am so glad your new kittie has found her way into your huge heart.

Itchy, sounds like you have your hands full.

You too Wolfie, I hope your dad is on the mend and they find the cause of his water retention.

Gilmer, I need to groan in Spanish!

Zip- a new lady friend huh? You dog! Treat her like a princess and she will be your forever!

We have been working hard on the house since we arrived, not sure yet if the guy has totally gotten rid of the bathroom smell, it certainly isn't as bad as it was. We have moved into two rooms now, and last night had our first meal here. A cold collation at a patio table in a bare walled kitchen. Well, it will be a kitchen next time we come across. At the moment it is just four newly plastered walls! Had to wash up in the bathroom! Taking today off, our fist since arriving.

If I missed you out its because I love you soooo much! xx