Thread: Do I owe amenze
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
chefgeno27

Do I owe amenze

Hi,

At tonight's meeting I noticed a young court ordered kid scaling scamming members to sign slips. I brought it to their attention and they didn't seem to care. S o I waited for the meeting and the kid was there again and put her another slip in the bucket without a name on it or any care. He had already conned 3 put of various members. So I got up and game it back to him and explained that's not how it works. He then tried to bully me! I'm 46 years old, now one of my fears I'm working though in my inventory is just this, being confronted by a bully or situation that causes high anxiety. Now he was aware I was on to him and brought it to the coordinator atention. She took him aside and said whatever to him. He stayed half way though and left.

Now, doing a 10th step I believe I owe her an amenze for confronting the kid and not just bringing it to her. I reacted without contempt its how I am wired and working on unwiring that old fear. Maybe I should share my fear with her and the amenze or just leave it at that..... Any input would be considered. My sponsor had me read pg. 567 again and I sure was in compemt in my eyes and I think this is where he wanted me to go with it.

Any feedback?