Old 02-27-2017, 08:37 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Hi!!
I wanted to tell you thank you for popping in on the other thread and checking up on me. That was really sweet of you!!
Yeah, I may be going through a lot of crap right now, but I have to tell you how much I enjoy coming here and reading your posts. It is a bright spot in my day, and I love it!! You have a way of telling stories that make me laugh and keep me so entertained. And, I always look forward to seeing pics of Brandon, Tasha, Sherry, and Molly!! They are just the cutest, cuddly little balls of fluff, and they have such personalities!! I just think it's cool that you have chickens for pets and I love reading about them and their antics.

I didn't know that they had 5 toes. That is really interesting. And, congrats on Tasha laying her first egg!! That is so neat!! Do you eat the eggs?? Just curious. I also have underfoot problems with my puppy, too. She is always like right there, next to me, by me, around me!! Jeez, she is worse than a shadow!! But, I love it. Makes me feel loved and wanted. That's what I think is so amazing about animals. All that unconditional love. I sometimes think animals are the only ones capable of that!!
Anyway, thanks for being here, and being a bright spot in my day every day. You really make a difference, and you don't even know it!!

Oh yeah, and p.s.... How are things going with your teeth?? Getting any better?? I hope you are starting to be able to eat more and easier. I do understand what you are going through with the eating thing.
Hope you and Jethro and the kids are having a wonderful day!! Can't wait for your next story and pics!!
Love and hugs.