View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 06:49 AM
  # 411 (permalink)  
August252015

OT- since I quit drinking, it is always ice cream weather. I think in my head I gave myself the first year for this so now it is time to get it out of my system (ha). As far as the weather...OMG it was freezing on the patio last night. Most people who came up in the 4-6 window before dark either looked miserable and pretending to be comfortable- or went back inside. Which was insane so getting out of there before 8 pm was awesome.

HUGE God wink....I got a call 10 days ago from State Farm. About an undeliverable check from an accident I have no recollection of (ahem) but apparently wasn't at fault, and was due a good amount of money (for me- like 2/3 my rent)....I just let it go and put it in God's hands if I would actually get the check...it came yesterday. Well now. That whole part in the BB about fear of economic insecurity leaving us (I know I have mentioned this issue here) ..... note to self.

Pretty and right now not so chilly here. Work tonight- wonder what it will be like since it is the Oscars (which I had forgotten til Cliff reminded me- HA). ...

Take care of yourselves all-
A