Old 02-25-2017, 03:46 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

No sugarangel! There's never a dull moment around here! LOL You should see my facial expression when my PM doctor asks me: "Are you active around home?" I usually answer with: "We have 4 indoor pet silkie chickens! They see the word SUCKER on their momma's forehead!" She laughs! Then says yeah I see you are very active at home! Yep! Very!

Little Tasha has figured out when Momma's in the kitchen she's going to find out what's cooking. She moves w/o making a sound! She'll end up stopping right behind my heels and standing there. Of course I find out real quick she's behind me when my foot hits her when I go to move. She'll squawk or squeal. Damn it! I snatch her up and apologize with some hugs and kisses. Then I set her on the towel I have on the floor for her to stand on and make her a little dish of something good to eat. She'll eat whatever I give her and then sneaks back over to my feet to stand there silently. I pick her up again and take her to her daddy to sit on his shoulder.

When it's time to eat supper? He sits her on the floor until he gets his plate filled and heads to the table. He spreads a hand towel out beside his plate and sets her on the towel. She gingerly walks over to his plate and eats whatever she likes off one side of the plate. He eats off the other side! When she gets full he puts her back on the floor so she can get a drink of water! I'm afraid she's going to be more spoiled than our little Maria was. She's in my Avatar picture!

The weather here has been really warm with rain off and on! The yard has popped open with all the grass seeds. The large and small chickens are loving it! Jethro planted me four large containers of grass seeds to put in the spare bedroom window. Molly and Tasha think it's candy. They dive into the short cut bowls of grass I clip for them and come up with green moustaches. It's a treat I give them at night while they are hanging out in the living room with Jethro!

Here's you a couple of pictures! I'm standing in the middle of the length of the yard.

Wishing you a good day!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD