Old 02-24-2017, 04:39 AM
  # 141 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hello everyone!

I sent a PM to my dentist office this morning! I need to see if I can get in to see my dentist instead of going in on sick call and getting who knows who to help me out with my dentures. My regular dentist stays booked tight! I don't see him again until the end of next month though! Ugh!

Our little boy Brandon is such a goof! I took him out before putting him to bed this evening and he started doing is sideways dance towards me and I told him: "Come on! Bring it! You aren't going to like the response you get when you try to grab my tennis shoe though!" Well here he comes closer and closer towards my feet! Then BAM! Like a streak of lightening he rushes my shoe, pecks it, then hauls ass across the yard! I just busted out laughing! The dog rushes over to me to make sure momma's okay! I scratched his ear and told him it's your goofy rooster brother acting like a fool again! He sits down beside me and looks at Brandon with the look of: "Why?" LOL This was at 1:00 am by the driveway gate under the light!

I keep telling little Tasha she's as beautiful as our first lady wearing the black fuzzy hat! Tasha loves to snuggle and cuddle with me and Jethro! I love rubbing my chin back and forth on her fluffy soft head!

Time is short this morning! So here's a picture of Tasha with her soft fuzzy head and Molly behind her. Actually her whole body is as soft as her head!

The sky is getting light and I need to hang Jethro's jeans on the clothes line so they can be drying today while I'm sleeping! I hung my bed linen out yesterday and they smell SOOO good!

Everyone have a clean day!

TOD