Old 02-23-2017, 01:23 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
kevlarsjal

Hello weekenders!

I'm going through a rough patch this week end feel how the drinking thoughts come back more and more so I thought I'd join.

My day's been okay-ish, I studied for 4 hours and got lots done, but then I had a stupid fight with my boyfriend which I think was caused by my insecurity and which made it worse of course cause I felt misunderstood and thought he liked me less. I'm always scared someone doesn't love/like me anymore when they get angry, is that normal?
I think I also have to really work on my acceptance. I thought we'd go out for dinner tonight but my boyfriend didn't feel like it and wanted to stay in and paint, which made me worry he likes me less than when he'd wanted to take me on a date. Change of plans is always such a nightmare for me. I feel like I miss out on how it could've been and can't enjoy what I'll end up doing instead.

For my weekend plans it will be much more studying and I wanted to start a small weaving project.

@Brenda: I can relate to the sleep thing. I have no idea how much I need. I think I'm more productive when I don't sleep too much but my moods are more stable when I sleep a bit longer.