View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 08:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sparkos

Sparkos has died

Sorry for the "Rupert Murdoch"banner headline!

My SR name comes from the ancient Welsh god, Sparkotlacys who was a benevolent Knight on the quest to rid his people from the evils of mind altering substances which society had proclaimed to be beneficial and normal. In fact the terms'wine o clock' and 'just one quick one' were introduced to Welsh society at this time.
After a time, Sparkotlacys came to realise that this evil substance, boozidentrum was not at all beneficial and caused great hardship to the good people of his kingdom.,.......................

Oh no, wait. It's the name of my cat!

Thrilled that I will NEVER drink again and I will NEVER change my mind.
Today, Mr Sparkos, my cat, died.

He went quite quickly, in my arms, from a brain tumor. He didn't suffer too much and we were expecting it. All very sad.

However, apropos this site and my point is that my AV beast was delighted!!
IT'S message, "Now this is genuinely very traumatic to you. You simply MUST drink to numb this pain. Nobody would blame you. To get through this, you can simply open a bottle of vodka, and the hurt will go away. Don't feel bad about it. Nobody can be expected to keep on this great fight you've been waging following this horrible occurrence."

Yeah, right AV. You simply won't give up will you. ANY tactics, no matter how despicable!

NO I WON'T!!!!!

Another battle won for me for seeing IT'S horrible, selfish, destructive nature.

Stay away from me. In you're cage where you belong.