Thread: Lame update
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 07:45 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
thousandwords53

So we had another "talk" " last night. He asked me what I thought of him taking his classes and I told him it's great and asked if he was learning from them. He said he wants to finish the program and doesn't agree with everything they say, some of it is old fashioned but he is still learning from it. He also said he put a call into a marriage counselor to make an appointment for us.

Somehow it came back around to me reiterating that I wanted to still live apart. He can't wrap his head around that idea because how are we supposed to fix us when we are apart (I've shared he said that last time I realize) how he doesn't have anywhere to go and financially we can't afford two households (I really don't believe that) anyway he suggested I can live with my parents. (I guess I could, the kids would have a room too but I DONT WANT TO is that enough reason alone?) I have a hard time telling if I am being selfish and one track minded. I told him I ultimately wanted a divorce but I settled for pitching a legal separation because he is actually taking this seriously this time and I don't want to jump the gun. I think he was taken aback by that a little. He's worried about what my family is saying and I told him I've kept this between myself mostly. He also texted me from bed a few hours later AGAIN asking if there was someone else. Grrr. I feel like I am in some sort of limbo and I know I'm keeping myself there I just don't have clarity on my next steps. Had to vent/share