Old 02-21-2017, 04:30 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Hi all, day 7 here. I started reading RR last night and immediately clicked with the first chapter. I think this will be the road that I take. I haven't read a book forever because I don't have the time. I listen to a lot of audiobooks, but unless you're actually READING the words I find that a lot gets glossed over. I read EVERY SINGLE word and it really resonated with me.

Nutrition/supplements will also play a big part. I went to the dr about 8 months ago and had about every single blood test known to man done (11 vials of blood!). I was severely lacking in b vitamins, d and my adrenals were shot. This wasn't just because of drinking, it was exhaustion, not eating right etc. I did quit drinking for several months, eating right, felt great but picked it up again. With that came poor eating, missed supplements and feeling like crap again.

Welcome to all of the newbies, kudo's to those who've posted about recent relapses. In the past, I'd just tuck tail and avoid posting for a while. It takes courage, but we've all btdt. Have a great day all! :-)