View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 04:48 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Goat View Post
As you may know, Suze (venuscat) is in the middle of a life-changing move from Australia to America.

Why is this important? It is a chance to make her dreams come true. She will be surrounded by friends and love, she will be studying Addiction Counseling, and she will be a freelance writer in a very beautiful part of one of the nicest cities in America (yes, I am biased on that point).

So, no brainer, right? Not so fast! Packing up and moving your life is a HUGE task. There is an incredible amount of organization to do, a fair amount of physical labor, and a lot of emotional stress.

And.... She is alone where she lives. There is nobody locally who can give her advice or help of any sort. She has to do this completely by herself.

Add to that the fact that she is unbelievably sick. The only fix for that is for her to get some relief from the stress of the move, and the only fix for the stress is to get through the work she needs to do to move.

This site and the wonderful people here are Suze's true chosen family, and I believe we are the only people who can help her make it through the next two weeks.

Please, everyone, join me in telling Suze how much we love her, how much we believe in her, and how much we want her to see her dreams come true in America.

I will start:

I love you Suze, with all my heart. You are the most amazing person I have ever known. You live your life selflessly and you give love, compassion and care freely to everyone who needs it. You change people's lives and give them the support they need at all times. You deserve nothing less than to have all your dreams come true. I am with you in this 100% and I will hold your hand every step of the way.
Oh Nick ~ my eyes are full of tears....tears of love and gratitude.
I have no idea what to say right now except thank you.

Thank you for your love and your kindness, and your unwavering support. I am blessed to know you and love you, and I will never, ever take that for granted, not for a single second. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥