View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 04:34 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
LillianGish
Velveteen Rabbit

<<<peeks head around door>> Hello Suze! I'm sorry I've been away on my own miserable walkabout, but something brought me here today and now I know why. We are connected in some way and for me that is a blessing.

You will like the USA, and it will like you. I'm not sure where you will live (Ohio?), but when you are all settled, I bet there is a way I can come see you. I travel on business periodically and sometimes I take a side adventure....and seeing you would be the best detour ever.

Baby steps...right? It's gonna be all right. When I'm stressed I play Billie Holliday music (US Blues Singer from the 1930's-40's), have a cup of coffee and dig in to what needs to be done. Do you have some favorite music? I know you like coffee.

There's a beauty to refreshing. Out with the old and in with the new. Some old things need a silent prayer before I throw them away....they stay safe in my heart and in my memory though, so it's ok to let them go. To let some things go, makes room for new and beautiful things yet to see. If you're stressed about what to take and what to let go.....there is no wrong answer.

You are wrapped up in love here and you are so wonderful. You have a good man and a bright future. Now get yourself over here!

Hugs, hugs, hugs.....I'm clinking my coffee cup to you....now go pack a box.