View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 04:19 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Delilah1

Suze,

I am so sorry you still aren't feeling well. I know how stressful it is trying to pack up your life and move a long distance, even when it is to be with the love of your life.

You have so many wonderful things waiting for you when you get to Ohio. You have Nick, who loves you dearly. You have an exciting new career that will allow you to help others strugfgling with addictions, and from knowing you on this site, you will be amazing at this. You have many wonderful things awaiting you.

Two more weeks, that should be about how long you have until the move (let us know the exact day). You can get through this. Make your to do list, and give yourself deadlines of when things need to be done, and then slowly start crossing them off. Make time to eat something healthy each day, something you can eat with all of your allergies. Make a list of places close to home you may want to visit one last time, take some pictures, you may want these when you are settling in. Know that you have this community behind you 100%.

I am so excited for you. Sending you lots of love, prayers, and good thoughts.

❤Delilah