Old 02-20-2017, 02:29 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
djmchammered

Sorry I was just trying to be cordial as you spending time conversing and I do appreciate your feedback. I don't know what you mean by blame others for my success? I would give lots of credit to MMJ in my adulthood for creativity and laughter and being able to tolerate mixing and working on others music and trying to make it sound cool, gives me perspective... However not nearly as much credit as I would to taking LSD when I was younger. I think doing these things enhanced my early years and I wouldn't change those memories for the world, it has made my ability to make music that is emotional and interesting. You have to understand, I make my own music for people who are on drugs, rave music! That IS the point... I have no problems with that. I love records that make you feel like you are on drugs. Love it!

Drinking is what I am trying to stop, that is the poison to me. I don't use any substances aside from MMJ with the exception of when detoxing and shaking and need lorazepam all caused by alcohol.

I don't believe using MJ for me personally breaks my sobriety. If you took aspirin or whatever medication you may need would you be an aspirin addict? I didn't want to go here. It is not a gateway drug for me, it is the thing that prevents me from drinking.