Old 02-20-2017, 10:30 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
djmchammered

Thank You....Yes, she did delete the post and deactivated her account because our friends and family were calling and arguing with her for doing so. Not the first time she blasted me on FB.

The last time before this incident from last weekend I went out was October for my birthday and that went well, I did drink but played music and came home on time and all was well. The time before that I went out was August and this was an event I have been begging the same promoter to throw along with 1000's of other people since 2001 and it was our 20 year reunion for this particular rave. It was 4 hours away and it was something we have been seriously asking about and talking about for 15 years. She was pregnant otherwise she would have went. I was a totally good boy and went one night, played and recorded a live set that has had elevated my career a bit. I had HD video and I released the live recording of all original material that I wrote for 3 months prior. It was a total success, I took it way way easy. Came home right away the next day with a friend. Made the 4 hour drive home and picked up my daughter from daycare and I was flawless. She went all crazy and there was like 50 comments on why I shouldn't be going and pretty much every single person was on my side being the 20 year reunion and being such a major major part of my life. It went well. She murdered me on Facebook. Makes me skittish and scared to go out. Usually people just hug me and tell me that they love me because they see this crap. Even my family and her own mother were on my side for that one and it turned out ok.

The last time I went off the rails before this was on the Cruise and in Miami (again) and this was a week after spending a month with my dying father in the hospital and hospice after he had died. Since I am documenting my struggle I will tell the story... I was bad, really bad. I will post it later in this thread.

The thing is my wife is not wrong about my problems and alcohol addiction, I just don't need her to tell the world..... Thank you for your support. I guess writing all this crap makes me try and think about it and document it. I am a no nonsense butt kicking money making moving and grooving super dad when I am not drinking. She is verbally abusive when I am on her bad side, when not she is great. Currently she loves me and we are texting lovey stuff. I love her so much and I do believe she is my soulmate. We do hurt each other more then we should. Counseling did not work for us personally, when we speak truthfully and from the heart we can repair more then the few counsellors we have seen. Each time we saw the counsellors it was because of my drinking and her anger issues. Thanks again....