Old 02-17-2017, 02:48 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Grymt
All is Change

Originally Posted by KPForever View Post
....The only thing is i'm hungry all the time...to the point it's all I think about..i've been seriously overeating. Then I feel overly full for a bit then hungry again. I try to distract myself...but it's constantly on my mind....
same. the only thing that really helps me is to have reasonably regular main meals in moderation (low fat and with vegies) and then snack on something really light in between OR what really works : I find something to be busy with. eg before christmas for a couple of months I really got in to building a cinva ram. Cutting and welding steel. Morning til night. That was really good. Over christmas I packed it on again and am just getting busy again. I think that's why even when drinking I had the same weight from late teens til mid forties, always doing something. My old mum's 93 and she's alway said keep yourself busy. In her old peoples home she's known as the perpetual walker.(she doesn't drink, dad did, he died 16 years ago still drinking.) Anyway, do something and the nagging hunger disappears.