View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 02:20 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Nic233

Originally Posted by SueDenim View Post
Thank you so much to all who haven't simply told me to see a doctor. If only it were that simple .

I know that I need to make an effort sooner rather than later. I have decided to have no wine at weekends, and to take your advice about gradually cutting back on nights out during the week.

It's early morning here, and I am getting ready to go to work; but will check in later this evening - thanks again for your advice and support.
I can only speak for myself but I do think that those of us that suggested you see a doctor are only saying it out of concern (after you listed some medical problems that you've been experiencing) SR is a supportive and caring place and although you might not get the advice you've hoped for, it's from a good place. I'm not going to give you any advice on how you approach your drinking habits as I'm still on my own journey but I wish you well, and I hope you post more on here... There is always someone around when you may need to chat or reach out. Sending love Sue xxx