Thread: My Dilemma
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 06:17 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
maia1234

M,
So proud of what you have done. My concern is all the other "stuff" you have co-mingled. Obviously he has stolen from your bank account. What does he still have access too? I am sure he knows your social security number so be careful he has not opened up any credit cards in your name. Please make sure all your personal accounts are yours and not both of you. God only knows what he would do.

Put your daughters name for a secondary person. Cover all basis. If you say he is sneaky, he could steel more money from you. I have a feeling once he finds the well is dry, that he will be back. Make sure locks are changes, all windows are securely locked so he can't get it. If you have documents in the house that he could be looking for, take them out of the home, take to work, or a bank safe deposit. Be proactive not reactive. He has burned you to many times. No more. Run a credit check on your name and cancel anything you don't recognize, ASAP. Make sure that your ss number has been red flagged so no one issues anything under your number in the near future. Tell them that it has been hijacked by your separated "husband"

Keep moving forward, you are doing great!!