Thread: DDay plus 3
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 05:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Steadwell
Abstinence Apprentice

DDay plus 3

8:43 AM [Steadwell] Day 3 of WD, took half an ibuprofen PM last night and finally got some very much needed recuperative rest. What a difference good sleep makes. Though still somewhat shaky and foggy, plus my eyeballs feel like sore globes, I am starting to come around. Visiting this site, makes the whole process tolerable. Need to focus on setting up measures for preventing this, ie, someone trustworthy to account for money, at least til I once again get some sobriety and stability back, that's been a big part of my problem in my recent meltdown.

8:47 AM [Steadwell] Just can't imagine anyone having a worse time with detoxing than me, though I'm sure there are many who do and would consider me a wimp for whining. Eventually, everones' experience will progress until the ultimate one which will result in death. Only complete abstinence is the answer, for sure!

8:49 AM [Steadwell] Reading excerpts from "Under the Influence" as posted in the forums here, was invaluable in helping me to clear up some of the chemical causes and effects of the phenomenon. Knowing what is truly happening physiologically is interesting, informational, and downright terrifying.