View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 04:08 PM
  # 317 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Oh, Dandy. You truly know how and when to say the right words. My wise friend. You give me so much comfort. The story about Diane Sawyer that you shared with me is comforting, and like she said " It ain't in my cards". Those words really appeal to me.

You're right. I shouldn't compare myself to others. That's one of the reasons why I don't have a Facebook account. It's just hard not to. Being a codie who's never been good enough in the eyes of her mother has reinforced this feature ( unfortunately ).

Finding my husband and the connection between us, that we were so alike and soulmates, I thought I had it all figured out. I thought I had finally succeeded in finding my happiness, my family and my life, and then it all ended up in disaster. Back at square one = (.

I gave up on breastfeeding a month ago. Did not work. Hormonal therapy isn't an alternative ( there's a history of thrombosis in my family, unfortunately ). But thanks for the advice, though.

Perhaps I'm not insane. LOL

My parents are my parents. They still blame me sometimes. However, mostly* they are* sad and devastated over the whole situation and they HATE my AH. I totally understand them. I do too now and then. Such a disappointment. My parents are helping out a lot with Aaron. So thankful for that.

I'm working on the small goals, tiny steps -buying facial masks, having a treat etc.

Thank you for the advice and all you wisdom