View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 03:57 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Thanks Aasharon. I'm doing my best. I have one last semester to go in school and then I'll hopefully get my certificate. I'm a high school teacher but I'm pursuing my special needs teacher's degree now. Working as a teacher I realised my mission was, and is to help students with special needs. They have a special place in my heart. I've worked full time for 3 yrs and studied in the evenings to become a s.n.t, and now finally, I only have this semester left. It would be stupid not to finish it, cause then it was all for nothing. Studying gives me a chance to focus on something else and I do it for Aaron ( eveything I do, I do it for him), in order to be able to give him as much as I can, but that does not mean spoling him. My family was poor when I was growing up and I want to be able to give him things that he needs. My parents couldn't give me things I needed, things that were necessary and I was embarrassed being amongst other kids. I don't want him to experience that. Aaron is my angel and he gives me strenght to do things -things I wouldn't and couldn't have done without him. If he only knew he's my life savior.

Oh, your garden sounds absolutely beautiful. It must be wonderful to plant seeds and flowers and watch everything grow. Must be a beutiful sight in the summer. I've only lived in apartments and planted stuff-even vegetables on the balcony for fun. It was something of an experiment. I love gardening too. Well I can tell you it all went down the drain. No vegetables in there. Just a lot of weeds. LOL. But at least I had fun "gardening".

I think Groundhogs is on Thursday, if I'm not mistaken?

It would be fun living in a house just that I'm not too handy. I'm not good at fixing things that need to be fixed in and outside a house. But I would love to have a garden for me and Aaron to enjoy. It's not much fun for a kid to play in an apt.

Funny you mentioned the cactus. I've been so mad at my AH these days, I dreamt planting a cactus on his grave telling him it was his award for being the worst husband and father ever.

Thank you for sharing your everyday with me.

Sending hugs and blessings to my cool biker chick- angel 😉