View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 03:30 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Simplicity4114

Originally Posted by Elke516 View Post
We finally filled up a land drain we dug out at x-mas. It was mostly delayed due to wet weather and we couldn't do anything. Geepers we had to shovel 4 tonnes of pebbles by hand as it was to wait for the digger. I'll sleep well tonight
You go girl! Sounds like y'all have quite the project going on! Hope you got the heat pump installed sans issues and you slept like a baby after all that work! May I stop by and visit your little lambs when they come along? They're soooo cute!!!

Originally Posted by Elke516 View Post
I know someone who suffers from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which is a genetic disorder where the joints dislocated on regular basis. The poor girl is only 16.
Hope it's ok to ask here if anyone knows of a treatment for this condition.
I personally don't know anything about Ehlers-Danlos but I've seen surgical procedures performed to stabilize joints due to chronic dislocation. That being said, I've never seen them performed on someone so young. Most likely, due to the fact that their bones are still growing....
Has she ever been fitted for custom braces? The new generation of braces are pretty amazing. They provide comfortable stabilization while allowing ease of motion and they're pretty sleek to boot.
Praying for her. Hopefully she has a good dr. that will weigh all the options as they're appropriate and communicate them well with her & her parents.