View Single Post
Old 01-23-2017, 06:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ioio

Don't know what to do..

Hello there,my name is Ioio and English isn't my first language.First of all what you gonna read maybe will shock you..I'm 30 yo and when i'm sober i am actually a ordinary person,but when i'm drunk or/and high i become another person.2 be short i'll present you the facts as a list(remember:i m mental healthy,done the tests a dosen times..)
-i ve been drinking and getting high since i was 14
-everytime since that date when i drink i get into trouble like:subway vandalise(grafitti),international drug traffic,bank credits with fale ids,i entered second in arhitecture College and dropped out 1st year cause i was deunk 24/7,lost about 30 well payed jobs because i was 2 fu*ked up to show up(even my tattoo business crashed because i was to drunk to remember when the client would have an app),lost my house because i didn t show up at the trial when my sister sued me for my half,got 3 wifes (lost all because i was a ****ng beast with theM.(all o these without legal repeecursions)
Well the last made me realise that i have problem and then the guilt for all the bad things i ve done came into play(depression-tried to suicide 3times(pills,pills and pills) the er doctors called me Rasputin cause i was still alive.all of this in past year(i isolated myself trying not to harm anybody).well i ve made a decision and i ll take my life away for good.i cam t carry all of these thimgs i ve done with me.anyway i quit alcohol a year a ago and i m just drinking like a beer a month or so.So i m asking your opinion.hope it will help.don t do the mistakes i ve done.sorry for the spelling mistakes also

Be blessed,

Last edited by ioio; 01-23-2017 at 06:12 AM. Reason: spell