View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 03:08 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
sodevestated.....it sounds so good...daily long walks with Aaron and pursuing your university degree...
I know that committing to a daily exercise and attention to diet will give you the results that you are wanting....Every woman that has given birth feels the same way about her body, at first! And, assharon is right---at Aaron becomes more mobile...you will burn calories keeping up with him..
I recommend setting short term goals, with the weight...and reward yourself when you meet them...like, maybe, a flattering new dress, etc....
Attending university will broaden your horizons, a lot, and you will meet some new people...and, eventually, new friends and interests....all good!
Each new day will bring new possibilities and new experiences for you.....
I have the greatest sympathy for your MIL.
Have you ever considered that you and Aaron in the Universe bringing a joy into her life that could not have been accomplished, in any other way...? I think it could be...
I am so proud of you for how determined you have been to go forward through one of life's most difficult times.....
Thanks Dandy. Short time goals it is. I'm in no hurry concerning anything as my life is in a standstill. Just working my way out day by day. And yes, you are right I have to reward myself when I achieve a goal, lose weight or whatever. I've been bad at taking care of myself and giving something to myself. When my AH was alive all money I could spare went to him because he worked part time cuz he was supposed to work on staying sober....but we all know where that money went...Ugh.

The university will give me something else to think about and new people too, that's right.

Thank you for being proud of me. I'm blushing = ).

So you think that the point of me and my AH being together might have been bringing Aaron into my MIL's life?

Hugging you Dandy