View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 12:37 PM
  # 254 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Yeah, it really feels good to talk to his friend Dandy. He's one of the few people who understand me. We'll keep on sharing. I talk to my MIL too. We had a long conversation two days ago about my AH and we shared our feelings of abandonment. She's disappointed too that he chose drugs and gave up his family. She had never seen him happier than with me and still... we also talked about his brother who also is an addict* ( alcohol/drugs,* even worse than my AH) and he also has a family of his own and so my MIL is concerned it's going to end up the same way as with my AH. Poor woman. I feel so sorry for her. It's just a question of time when he's going to die. He's deeply addicted and he has damaged his body so bad. What is even sadder is that his kids are watching him and they are old enough to understand that daddy is behaving bad. I'm happy my son won't have to see his daddy like that, even if hurts tremendously that he's gone and of course I would prefer he wasn't. But if there's anything* to be thankful for then it's that.

I hope I 'll lose all weight and that my body will look somewhat like it did before. Now everything just sags, to be horribly frank = (.

I'm working on that schedule we talked about Dandy. I've decided to talk a walk an hour a day with Aaron from now on. Today was the first day he was out in his new pram = ). It was the only time he slept today. He cried all the time when we were at home ( that colic...). He seems to like being outside. I feel better and perhaps I will lose some weight too. I cleaned today and Aaron was screaming and when I vacuumed he actually calmed down! He likes the vacuum cleaner. Maybe I too, will make him a cd with that sound haha ( I know someone of you mentioned you did that with your son ). I've also decided to work on my university degree while I'm at home not working. I want to get my certificate and the extra money that would come with that would do us good.

How are you doing my dear friends? I hope you are OK. God bless you for everything 💖