View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 04:45 AM
  # 213 (permalink)  
nmd

JG, same kind of weather here today, rainy and foggy. Two weeks ago I was downhill skiing with my boys. Our county has one park with a free downhill skiing slope and a tow rope up the hill. Great for getting out to practice with the kids. I like cross country skiing too and go around my local town on the bicycle path if they haven't plowed it. There's some ski resorts too, but taking the kids is $$$.

Today will be indoors though. My diet and exercise are going ok. I'm trying to count calories in an app. For the most part I've needed portion control and need to skip the junk food. I'm not too sore from exercising but definitely need to watch I don't end up in sleep deficit. I want to see instant results though and I know it will take months. Trying to get into the mindset that it's a life change and not a quick fix.

I scheduled guitar lessons for my son and myself for today. He's very excited as he's wanted to play since he was little. Hopefully he sticks with it and practices, but it will be fun to go with him either way.

Have a great sober day!