View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 05:08 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Inc…I totally get you. I struggled with the picture of what my future self looks like. I thought I was the only one with no clue. I know the cliché answer: rich, successful, in my case a million dollar earner in my MLM biz….blah blah blah. But what will that take? What do I need to change? I’ve been meditating on a daily basis for some time now, and one thing I learned is that you just have to surrender, and the answer will come. So, recently, I did just that. I wasn’t going to whack my head against the wall anymore, beating myself up again because I had to clear goals or plans for the future. I’ve read that once you have clear enough goal that you can actually visualize yourself doing it, the chances are your body will follow and you will just take action, Magic! I felt defeated already, because I had nothing to visualize or work towards….I was drawing blank.
The other day I just surrendered. I read that you can just surrender what ever it is that is blocking you from moving forward, and trust that the universe will figure it out. I did just that, through meditation and journaling. I surrendered and patiently waited for the Universe to work it’s magic. I knew that the answer would come. And then it did just that. I saw my future self during a meditation, and she was happy, amazingly healthy, confident, non-judgemental with a plethora of close friends who all worked together to help as many people as possible in the mind -body connection. I know I have to meet new people everyday, it’s a personal goal of mine, to really connect with people. That is what I visualize every night before I go bed, and every morning. I write out my daily plan, and I visual myself doing it, and so far it’s working. I am working harder then ever, I have committed time for myself and my business and I use that time to honor my future self.
So maybe, you can try that. I know it sounds all fairy dust and unicorns, but it works! Just surrender, believe that the answer will come, and one day it will, clear as day. 