View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 02:36 PM
  # 250 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Originally Posted by irisgardens View Post
SD-time and experience builds resilience and perseverance within (that is my definition of strong, as strong sounds so different to my ears and is not how things are within me during crisis). I am so glad that Aaron is such a great baby and that he is growing stronger. You, yourself, although you cannot feel it or tell-are quite a wonderful person (it shows in your writing and in your 'voice') and Aaron is a lucky, lucky baby to have a mother like you. It is so wonderful to get to know you and yet, the circumstances are so hard...so glad you are grasping the small moments-and as dandylion said-these moments can be strung together (later, your life timing later) as a strand of beautiful precious pearls...creating the next moments that are beautiful, precious and better.
Thank you for these words Irisgardens and I'm glad I've made a good impression on you. The words that I'm writing, the feelings I'm expressing are truly and genuinely the real "me". I'm so glad that you my friends bare with me and my eternal rambling. So happy I have you here 💖❤💗