View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 02:11 PM
  # 249 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Thank you all for advicing me as a new mom. It's good to know what could be done with the little ones when they are sick. We saw the pediatrician today and got some advice about how to handle Aaron's stomach. Aaron seems to feel somewhat better, but you never know. Nights are worst. Some nights he sleeps a few hours and others he just cries, cries and cries and I try everything and he just seems to be in pain and won't stop. The pediatrician adviced me to use some kind of solution for Aaron's stomach ache. Will try that and see how it works. I will try to play some music and see if it will calm him down. I tried to sing to him and it worked a couple of times. Yeay ! Can't say I'm talented though, but he appreciates it.

Thank you Dandy for your message. I appreciate it!

Another thing that bothers me is my weight. I gained 55 lbs during my pregnancy. I was really thin prior to that. I still have 25 lbs to lose. I think the extra weight makes the depression slightly worse. I feel fat and tired and depressed. Ugh. Did you gain a lot when you were pregnant? How did you lose weight?

Thanks again for being there for me. Cannot express how much it means to me! One day maybe I will show these posts to Aaron, when he is big enough and tell him about my lovely friends on SR.

Love you all ❤