View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 12:12 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
August252015

Morning guys (yea, at 3am EST....wth)

Penny- I love the patio in warm/hot weather, even in the sunny but cool. Busy, sweaty, you have to run up and downstairs to the kitchen....it is not so fun when we open it because we know SOME people (unknown amount) will want it.....and we end up killing time because there are three or four of us with a table apiece. It's hit or miss but our rule is that the patio is never closed so....

Enjoyed dinner with a friend of many years last night- she has seen much of my journey, and it was the first time we've seen each other since I quit. Good stuff.

This has been- and will be through tomorrow- a week of great social stuff. Dinner with high school friends (and Cliff), dinner with a good grown up life friend, date night tonight, brunch with his parents tomorrow....just about the right amount of socializing for a week to make it full but not overwhelming. Still gotta get a handle on sleep- esp the timing of it, obv.

And....I am within a couple of days of making serious sugar adjustments.....if I cut back or mostly out NOW then by my one year mark (39 days!!) then I bet I will like my tummy better, feel better, maybe have the sleep helped some.....hmmm....sounds a little familiar if not life-threatening....

Happy Sat all-
til a normal human hour-
A