View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:27 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Thank you for your long response Aasharon . It's full of hope. I think you are right, that life will change over time with me and Aaron taking step by step. I'm so happy I have Aaron. He is my light, joy and hope in life. I hope his life will be good no matter how my life will turn out. I want to be a good mom and give Aaron all the love I can. About the baby clothes, Aaron is a tall boy ( like his dad) and he has already outgrown a lot of clothes! He is such a beautiful and calm child. I think he will bring me a lot of joy and laughter in life. He's the only positive thing in my life. I hope we can make ourselves a good life and that Aaron won't suffer because he doesn't have a father.

You did great getting sober. I wish my AH had done too. He was aware that he could die, and yes he was an addict, but he had the choice to try getting sober -if he had wanted, but I guess he didn't or he wasn't ready to quit.

I read posts on SR all the time, when I have time to. It helps me understand addiction and that there are people that are in a similar situation and that I am not alone. It helps me to read. I'm happy I found SR.

And you're right, you never know what life might bring. I hope there will be something positive that lays ahead for me and Aaron.

Thank you again Aasharon.* It helped to read your words ❤💖💜