View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:57 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  
soberforme06061

Tuesday 01/10th

Good morning people!

JG: Funny you bring up your husband drinking and how it makes you mad. My husband drinks almost everyday, not as much as he used to but he does drink alot. It doesn't quite bother me when I'm awake but for some reason lately I've been having these dreams that I'm drinking a beer and then I freak out. Like I picked up his beer and took a swig and set it back down like WTF. I think subconsciously his drinking actually does bother me and it's because it's in my face every day. If I didn't have to see it all the time I don't think it would bother me the way that it does. You have a reason to be bothered as do I. I'm sorry you're dealing with that, I am too.

Congrats NMD on your progress.

2 days until my surgery and I have mix emotions about it. Not looking forward to doing this at all but tired of feeling like crap and know this is really a mandatory surgery. My fear is the non exercising part, and my mental state during recovery. I'm sure from my previous posts yall know that the reason i run everyday is because I'm mean if I don't. I'm really nervous about that part. I don't mean to be mean but it calms my anxiety after I quit drinking and helps stabilize my moods. *sigh*

I'll check in tomorrow before my surgery and I'll also check in after surgery to let y'all know I didn't die on the operating table. That would seriously suck. LOL

Happy SOBER Tuesday!!!!