View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vulturine

What is a diagnosis of EU?

I have an appointment with the welfare office later, and they want to know why I haven't worked since March 2016. What I have to show them is my discharge note from the hospital after my best friend died. The diagnoses stated are: EU, BPD, suicidal - death of friend. Any idea what EU is?

Anyway, I've been looking for jobs so I can pay off my student debt and apply for a student line of credit for college. The bank won't give me a line if I don't pay off what I already owe. Besides my poor credit score, I'm going to have trouble explaining on job applications why I can't list my current employer as a reference. I sent my boss an email asking for a reference, explaining that I went to rehab, that I want to go back to school, and my plan going forward, but that I have to pay off my student debt first. He's not replying! I don't know if he's away on vacation or if he's going to be a corporate CEO dick to me for being a total unprofessional, drunken idiot the entire time I was there. The thing is, he knew I had problems before he hired me, and it was just a favor to my dad anyway. I told him that I was depressed over my best friend and that I couldn't deal with it.

I don't understand. He offered to pay my rehab bill and even suggested some nice places, plus he signed me up for drug and dental insurance after I left the company. I'm still on the pay roll, like is he going to be a dick to me now that I want to fix my life? I can't survive probation if I don't list that administrative assistant BS I did for 15 weeks. If I do get his reference, what do I say about having left the company? I took extended bereavement leave/sick leave, and my position was filled?