Thread: Weather
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 05:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Weather

Okay I have no idea where to put this stupid thread so here it is.

Weather. WTF? I live in an area that has winter weather. Some cold, some freezing rain, some snow. Some being the operative word. We have feet of snow. The whole damn city is baffled. Daughter only had school 1 day last week....that's after 2 weeks off. I have 1 shovel. Dogs are totally confused....little feet get all frozen and they just sit down like 'I can't feel my feet, think I'll just die here' and that's after about 3 minutes outside. So it becomes this in and out game until I see them poop. Which is unnatural, watching something poop. Ugh. It disgusts me. I've had to carry both of them in multiple times. Good lord, poop already. They need little snow boots.

So now another foot of snow, more shoveling. I feel all guilty because I have a really bad back and can't maintain my sidewalks. There is so much snow....they can't plow the neighborhoods so literally people are just staying home. My ex hasn't left his house in 5 days...I bring him food. Not his fault, he has a cross over and it simply isn't big enough to get out. Soooo today is more shoveling, more getting groceries for about 6 people. More feeling guilty about my sidewalks. And it doesn't seem the weather people really know what's gonna happen. We could have a quick warm up. If that happens, lordy lordy. So they've declared a state of emergency for flooding. Frozen ground, tons of snow, warm up = house damage. Ugh. I tried fruitlessly to remove some of the snow around my house to no avail. There's just too much. And more snow today.

I love snow. But this just aint the place to get it. Haven't been to meetings. Made it to yoga yesterday but that's a no go today because I have to drive people around.

Grrrr. Sorry. Just had to get that out. I feel better now. Thanks for listening. Maybe I'll invest in another shovel....IF there actually was a shovel to purchase. Rant over. Gonna shovel as soon as the sun shows its face.