View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:32 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
Leezer

Hey everyone,
Have had a great weekend. First one I have felt "well" from since early December. Sleeping much better too. I think my sleep cycles are regulating.

PHRD--Unfortunately the programs I am interested in are all full-time and require that level of commitment. It's frustrating because it appears most of my tuition/etc will be covered by a combo of scholarships and other aid, but with everything else (car, health insurance, etc etc) it would be many thousands of dollars for which I would be responsible. I've worked hard to accrue my retirement funds, and this would (feasibly) wipe out a LOT. So I will have to decide carefully.......so for now, I have to wait for my acceptances and offers......BUT, I have learned a lot. I DO have a great job and am lucky to have it with the security it affords in today's uncertain world. If I have to remain in what I do, I can find other ways to find fulfillment. I'm just proud of myself for staying the course and being willing to accept whatever outcome is to be.

Hope everyone else is OK. The holidays can be both joyous and tough. We are all so close to one year!!!
Keep strong and post,
Lee