Old 08-28-2005, 06:31 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
sketscher

I could leave it outside the locker but it could get rained on or stolen, not noticed by him for days, weeks. I want it gone but I don't have the need to let it get destoyed. Is that normal? I don't even know anymore. By removing it I was trying to do two things. Send a message to him that "I'm done" as well as trying to move on myself. I think it was more important to me to proclaim it to him. Trying to prove that I am strong. And really he couldn't care less right now. I suppose that should be obvious when something as important as a baby is coming. I think I was also trying to do this to protect myself from being hurt if he should decide he wants it back to begin life with his wife and family again. I don't want to face that if it happens. I know it's a possibility but I just don't want to have to watch it happen right in front of my eyes. I want control of my life. You know? This is my house and I don't want to have to be subjected to that. And currently I am just stuck. I should have done this long ago. Now I just feel like a nuisance to him. Because I beleive to him it's no big deal that I have his belongings. He's got way more important things on his mind. All though it did not stop him from visiting the bar every night even after I first left a message telling him I want his stuff gone. Well that is more important than anything right?!!!