Old 08-27-2005, 06:12 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
waterface

1 day @ a time
Hey there!,I do want to visit an AA meet, there's a beginners one on Wednesday evenings, i assume that would be best for me, & there's an ongoing meet on Monday lunchtimes. I feel i would like to stand up & speak, i would be emotional, but i think it would be a release!
Addictive personalities, yeh i think i'm addicted to running & i do cycle coincidentaly too. I sure would love to cycle around your area, here has lots of hills, green fields & gets windy. Did you find that you sweated a lot whilst drinking, my gf thinks that when i sweat, it means i have been drinking regularly & looks for points like that!, but as i exercise a lot, that too is a sign of excessive sweating, as if i haven't had a daily sweat, i can kinda feel it coming out! The positives i'm taking out & hoping my gf, s/o, whatever, is that the me that used to exercise then drink & therefore not lose much torso fat, is now someone that visibly has lost torso fat & she will maybe, hopefully, reep the benefits lol!

The "suggest" bit you wrote in your post, should i talk of this starting over & that it's a process rather than an event. Like sitting & talking to her about this. I'm real upset & tyred by her constantly bringing up those past days, those arguments, that i know happened, i hate, i'm so upset & ashamed over, but also i understand they are all she has to go on! I'm thinking about telling her that i understand & don't mind her bringing it up, as i deserve to be reminded, because when i say it hurts, she raises her voice & says, "those months hurt me too", what can i do, i don't have a time machine!