Thread: On My Way #4
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 03:10 PM
  # 494 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by Gonnachange View Post
First post of the year so lets start off with important stuff. I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's celebration.

Next, I want to share is that I came in second place in my football pool among 71 teams. I won two weeks during the season and between them and the prize for my cumulative point total I netted $1800 for my $100 investment. Not too shabby, but since I had to pay dear son's tuition today I somehow have a negative cash flow for the day.

We had a fine time at our friends' house for the holiday, but as I've mentioned before they and a number of their friends are chain smokers so I had to take frequent walks outside to get away. Brutal.

I was at the gym this morning for my usual Monday session with my trainer and given how my breathing was impacted I did much better than I thought I would.

Two rounds of:

30 Jumping jacks
20 squats
10 pushups

Three sets of:

Renegade rows with pushups
Turkish get ups
Russian twists
Ab wheel roll outs
Push up up/downs
Ball slams
Heavy rope singles
Planks

My first cook of the year is a suggestion by dear daughter. Tacos because her boyfriend is coming today and he likes them. So it is. One personal twist is that I'll be using smoked cheddar that I recently made. Keeping with the food theme, I'm currently smoking 4 pounds of pork bellies that I've been curing to turn them into bacon.
, GC.

Happy New Year!!!!!