View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 02:25 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
August252015

^Well said, Lee (per usual!)!! And...we want to KEEP it. So we keep working - and it has begun to feel normal.

Up stupid early. Only working lunch so aiming for no nappy today. I managed not to yesterday afternoon and just went to bed early. Fingers crossed it will be busy like Wed on this probable last day of people's vacays. Hoping NYD will be reasonable- imagining only a pop between 2-4 when people wake up and realize they better throw scrubs on and get to us before the bloody mary bar ends Not that I ever would have done such.

Just keeping that peaceful feeling this week- realized it has been with me since last Fri is pretty cool. I read yesterday- I think in Richard Rohr meditation- that concentrating on a good "something" (event, interaction, etc) for 15 sec cements that memory and feeling into your mind. That makes it sound totally do-able to retain things that really feed our hearts and minds, for later (and ongoing!) "use."

Haven't shared a QOTD in awhile so...
"Peace: it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." - unknown (and on one of those square quotables cards I love so much)

Laters friends-
A