View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 05:09 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
August252015

I find it really interesting now that everyone talks about how close Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher were- their relationship was INCREDIBLY complicated. I did have Wishful Drinking on my list of bios/autobios to read for awhile now - imagine book sales of that and her new book have already gone through the roof.

OOTT- thought of you tonight at the meeting I went to - it is not one I normally attend and I was struggling to get anything out of all the ramblers. I was going to cut out and thought I'd give it a little more time....and someone finally spoke and mentioned that his sponsor had told him early on that he could keep his pink cloud if he worked to live his best life and stuck to his program. Just what you and I both contributed to that thread today! I think it is so true. Pink has always been my fave color, my latest blog (that I started on 6 mo sober date, coincidentally) has it in the name (I think it is ok if I say it is titled something like *a life filled with pink* (dot) wordpress (dot) com - Dee will know if I am not supposed to even say that much....)......and I just believe that my sponsor was right when she told me that I can think of the pink cloud as the best part of my sober life, and have it as my goal for living in as much of the time as possible.

We are doing another 5K in Jan! It is the Hot Chocolate 15K/5K and I am pretty sure the chocolate part was the attraction for him. Can't believe that's in just a few weeks, and then it will be Feb and then....

Happy eves all - take care of yourselves-
A