View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 02:26 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

i started a reply and it got way long winded (wuuuuuuuut??????) and then my boss came in......

has she been to the doctor for a FULL physical recently? including eyes and ears and blood work? children who act out often have an undiagnosed condition.......

i heartily agree with teatree that when children act out they do so for a REASON. and it is up to the adults to figure it out.

she's EIGHT. she's not the demon seed. she's had a LOT go on in her little short life. she has a mom who sounds half-whacked, a dad who now has another woman in his life that is NOT her mother, and an older sister who isn't much interested in interacting. she must feel lost and scared and abandoned.

THE SAME WAY WE ADULT CODIES FEEL. except she's 8 and doesn't have the resources or experience to manage her feelings. she wants her original family back together because that felt normal and safe....and it hasn't felt that way since they split up.

her dad sounds WAY too passive with her outburts...but more importantly with how the mother is behaving. it is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE for a mother to call her young daughters "little bitches" and whatever the other thing was. my very deceased ex would have had me in a headlock if renee had reported i abused her in any way, or called her such evil names.

IMO, this CHILD is screaming for boundaries and normalcy, consistency and help. if this is not addressed now, VERY real problems will develop. she's already lashing out with violence towards others. she is prone to rages. she is outwardly defiant and disobedient.

she needs qualified help.