View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 08:39 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
Sodevastated

Originally Posted by Hechosedrugs View Post
Yes, please don't feel ashamed about not breastfeeding! I wasn't able to and have had many mommy cliques gang up on me about it. But my twin boys are perfectly happy and healthy and I definitely had no trouble bonding with their sweet little selves. There's a lot of promotion about breastfeeding and, while it is sometimes well-meaning, it can often border on self-righteous. Just do what you can. You're in a tough situation, but you are mighty and making through!

Blessings to you.
Thank you Hechosedrugs. Other women are worst cuz they seem to question the breastfeeding thing. Women can be really mean. Thank you for your encouragement. Not only am I on meds from now, but I am too depressed so the milk won't come out even if it's there. So thank you for saying that i'm Ok anyway. I'm trying my best.
I just have to say that I love your name here on SR. It suits my AH very well because that is what he did. I think about that every day when I am really low- He chose drugs, and there was nothing I could do about it. It comforts me.

Sending you lots of hugs❤