View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 11:01 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
mirage

We had our choir holiday concert last night, and I was so bummed cuz I bought this xmas sweater this year..super cute..says Ho Ho Ho on it in red sequins. lol BLING! Anyway...I went to put it on and the store left the stupid plastic security tag thing on it! GAH!! Can you believe it? I was so disappointed. SO, I went back today and had them take it off. That's TWO event for which I could have warn it, but the first party was cancelled and then the tag. Mind you, I would have noticed the security tag for the first event so I couldn't have warn it anyway.

Kids are off till after the new year. Going to dinner with my folks and my bro and sil tonight. Usually we do it xmas eve but they're flying out to the Orange Bowl (college football) cuz they're team is playing and why not?! lol So we'll be doing dinner with them tonight but then I can't very well leave my parents alone for xmas eve and day, so we're getting together with them again tomorrow. We'll do dinner and exchange gifts tomorrow. Probably really casual. I'm thinking pizza and salad! Having our xmas with D's family on the 30th.

I'm happy about the gifts I have for people this year. I over bought a bit I think, but it's hard when you buy early and then they come to you asking for things they'd like. Meh..they're awesome, they're worth it. I don't buy really expensive stuff, just lots of little things. But I got them some stuff they'll like, I think! Picked up some egg nog today, I think we're good to go!

How's everyone doing?? Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my lovely friends who inspire me and help me stay sober every day! Muah!