View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 08:22 PM
  # 102 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Originally Posted by GetMeOut View Post
You seem really perplexed by the number of views. Speaking for myself, given that this is a forum specifically designed for people who want to stop their addictions and/or maintain their sobriety, a thread titled " I almost wish I hadn't gotten sober.." certainly piqued my attention! Once reading it and seeing what it's all about, I found that many others had already said what I would have said. After that, I've mostly come back to see how the conversation is progressing, as I have also often been obsessed with women I've been in relationships with, long after they ended. I would wager that many of the views generated are from other people doing the same thing.

Then again, it may be people just messing with you because you've repeatedly mentioned the number of views!
I don't think I've ever looked at the number of views a thread gets. I will notice new threads with no posts because it's an opportunity to reach out to someone......of course all threads are . I guess I get concerned if the person hasn't had a response.....

Now I'm noticing the 'number of views' and still don't understand the obsession. Is it like friends on Facebook or something? I'm lost and don't understand why it matters, or what it has to do with anything?