View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 03:03 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

equus-

As a person whos thoughts has never been a part of the majority and has always thought outside the box it does not anger me when someone else thinks differently. It bothers me more that people are staring to come around to my way of thinking cause now I finally have to streach my thought life. I guess it is partly about getting older and maybe I have taught others things that they have carried to other parts of the world. I admire the hell out of you and wish you all the best. I mean give me a break how am I going to learn anything new with out someone like you to tweak me? If everyone agreed it would be so boring don't you agree....

I love the compassion you feel for D I have learned from you in that way. Growing up in addiction has tainted me and I do feel that my compassion has been reignited from reading your post...truely. My H is clean now and I believe I got alot from things you said in dealing with him. I post a lot more on the naranon board so I guess you have missed some of my praising of you. I hope you will streach out and read more in some of the other forums if you have not...cause I am sure you could contribute and learn.

I hope the way you are going about recovery works for you but if it don't I want to be the first in line to tell you I told ya so