Thread: Alky types.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 03:05 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Fusion

Hello Frickaflip, personally I think there's enough information, explanation and clarification in Secular Connections on SR, the stickies and other folks threads, particularly some recent non-sticky threads.

I personally read the book, but only because my addiction was so deeply entrenched and I fast-forwarded to my expectation that my AV would dismiss AVRT, because I hadn't read the book - so it was an AV pre-emptive move on my part.

Frickaflip, I do appreciate your questioning mind and feel it would be beneficial to yourself and others, if you posted your questions on Secular Connections.

Oh, just noticed Algorithms post above......this is what I meant earlier by the inquisitorial mode, which is used in AVRT in an attempt to delve deeper and thereby focus a spotlight on the addiction root. Please don't take it any other way than its intention, to assist you in ending alcohol addiction, forever.

AVRT isn't touchy-feely, it stops addiction permanently and once stopped, allows one to deal with any other issues. So there's no back-slapping, little hugging and no ODAAT. It's about self-empowerment. Plus, if you can use your Authentic Self to stop drinking for good with no fear of relapses (which you can) then imagine what else you can use that inherent power for!