View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 02:23 PM
  # 394 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Thank you for the support. My taper is going good. Took a big jump today. I'm starting to push the envelope on withdrawal symptoms. I feel I'm close to being able to jump off.

And I hear you loud and clear on putting things off. There never is a good time. And keeping this to myself is not helping.

As for the other pressing issue.... Namely an insurance company going after my Brother for the $4700 I owe, my first step is to discuss with my lawyer for advice. I had a phone appointment scheduled with him yesterday, but I was not able to take the call because my boss was having a conversation with me. He was busy when I attempted a call back.

Tonight I will send an email describing the situation. I really don't think there's much he can do, but any advice at all would be helpful.

Money has been bleeding big time lately too with car repairs and dental work. Today we learned the kids car transmission is slipping.

All of these events would have me spiraling out of control. I'm holding it together ATM. Attacking the addiction, car issues, dental work, and money I owe. And accepting the things I cannot control like bleeding money.

My confidence is high. I believe in myself as much as you guys do. Kratom is no longer effecting me emotionally. Or at least on a level I can feel. It's purely there for withdrawal prevention. I've been able to drop 10% every couple days.

I suspect kratom will be done next week and money will stop bleeding by the end of this month.

I did want to bring up the face to face suggestion. I do want to do something there. I think starting with therapy for sure. I need to learn to forgive myself and address the underlining depression that pops up once in a while.

My goal is to set appointments for January. Now that I have insurance, I can use a normal shrink instead of one that works with low income. I'm doing some shopping for a couple options.