Thread: What's Moo?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 12:11 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi all.. for what ever reason in a Billion Trillion Stars and days of time.. we are who we are.. from the minute that spark of life happens to the last breath.. we have the God given ability to choose Daily by the minute what we are Who we are and how we will continue on...
with Ed being sick so much the hospital we spend vacations at .. no kidding kids... has a couple of great chaplains.. that will stop and sit with me for as long as I need them to share... one is Greek he is such a grand gent.. One is Jewish makes me wish for my Great Aunt so much.. one is Christian and she is the wisest of the group.. you are so grounded how can you believe and hold your belief so tight no matter what is floating around you.. for she was with me two years ago when a dark form sat not far from me and I would chat for a bit and then turn and say very firmly " Not on my Watch.. He is not going anywhere just yet...... she wanted to know what or whom I was saying that too. My Dear Heart do you believe in Death and that something or someone will come to get you when its your time...... she froze in place.. Why Jesus will.. that is your hearts belief I asked.. she nodded.. you hold tight to that .. for I see the dark form that is waiting for my Eddie Lee. and in 26 years I have as a Hand Maid fought him and won. but I grow tried and old and he knows that one day I will not have the fight that I had at 42 for the first time we met... Ardith Ann she sighed.. don't please I said.. for my belief goes back to a day when as a small child I saw him for the first time and then a bright light came and stood at the foot of my Great Grands bed.. and he had to back away... her Mom came and took her home.. I have seen him stand in a corner and watch for me.. 4 times in my life.. when I was 18 and had my first cancer.. in 1968..when my car accident happened in 1990 and Grand Dad Ivan sat for 4 days before I became real again.. lady in the bed across from me... Lady I don't know who or what you are but I thank God right this minute for you opening yours eyes and the old man and the dark form fading away..... when my back went in 1997 in florida and about 5 weeks ago when the chemical we were using for our floors almost took my mind heart and soul while I was at work...
Life... how do we do what we do everyday.. everyminute and why.. my Grand Dad Ralph used to say.. little one sometimes you just need to keep looking at the daisy for that is real and now .. the rest will never have answer and yet maybe in the time after we are ... will give you that answer.. miss my Grand pa Ralph this minute so much.. love and prayers for a better tomorrow ardy..