View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 07:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
atalose

He called around 5 and asked me if i was home and if our son was here and i said yes he then said he loved us and that he would talk to us later. Mind you he had been callinh all day i was just to scared to talk to him.. 30 minutes later theres a knock on my door and there he is.
Please don’t mistake him calling all day as a sign he really loves you and wants and needs you. His lack of impulse control, his demanding harassing phone call behavior is not a sign of love but rather the sign of a desperate out of control addict wanting what he wants when he wants it. You are NOT his salvation; he doesn’t need you in order to get clean. And clearly you felt what you felt in his pocket – a needle! Not the sign of anyone wanting to get clean. Had he asked you to drop him off at a detox, well then yea maybe but right now it’s just words….bla – bla – bla.

You claim nothing was taken from you………..I disagree………your emotional health has been taken from you due his addiction.

What do i believe im so confused i just dont want to be disappointed and devasted again
Believe and accept that he is an addict. An addict not ready to stop using, and you won’t be disappointed or devastated but rather on the road of your own recovery.