Old 12-06-2016, 06:11 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
zjw

calicofish i had horrible anxiety with running for a while. each day i'd go run and i'd be super anxious the whole time till about 20 min or so into a run then i got some relief and would feel better the rest of the day. Then one day i just stopped being anxious during my run and havent really had an issue since. Now I do get anxious before i run however almost daily and it seems like i gotta force myself out the door to do it more and more.

i dunno tho for me theres anxiety. then theres the type of anxiety you get just prior to a panic attack or along with a panic attack. after i got sober while the panic did ease up i was anxious like i was gonna have a panic attack at any given moment for geeze 7 or 8 months straight and it just would not let up. I thought i was damaged goods and i had finally done it this time scrwed myself up good. I told myself too if it doesnt get better i'm gonna do myself in i coudlnt see how i could go on through life with that level of anxiety 24/7. lucky for me it did ease up but geeze it was killer.